We are in love with this simple appetizer paired with our 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar!
What you will need:
- bamboo skewers (or tooth picks work too!)
- cherry tomatoes
- mini mozzarella balls (we get the mozzarella pearls) or cut fresh mozzarella in 1 inch cubes
- fresh basil leaves
- cracked pepper
- 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- Place your ingredients on your skewer. One cherry tomato, one leaf of basil, and cap it with one mozzarella ball.
- Arrange a row of skewers on your serving dish
- Sprinkle your kabobs with salt and cracked pepper. Lightly drizzle your 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar over the top of the kabobs, and serve!
Pair with Pinot Noir from our Madison Avenue Market in Door County, Wisconsin!